REFEM Millers Limited, experienced agri-grow exporter of premium Nigerian agricultural goods, focusing on developing Nigeria’s niche non-oil export market. REFEM partners with regional agri-growers to deliver grade A dried hibiscus, nuts, spices, notably Dried Ginger and other produce, globally.
REFEM prepares dried fruit tea and herbal ingredients within a state-of-the-art processing plant that exceeds European food processing standards. Our product is prepared as machine cleaned whole, cuts of different sizes, refined cuts and powders. International buyers partner with us to meet the rigorous demands for world-class materials throughout the season. Contact us to learn more.
Why Choose REFEM?
- Over 5000 tons of product export annually
- Internationally recognized buying agent
- Professional non-oil agro-allied network
- Quality products packaged to export specifications
- Inspection services provided with excellence
- Experienced leadership team
- REFEM supports local farmers with international exports
Tons of Dried Hibiscus in whole flowers, and different varieties of cuts and powders exported annually
Tons of Dried Ginger in splits and different varieties of cuts and powders exported annually
Tons of Dried Kola Nuts in whole and different varieties of cuts and powders exported annually
Tons of Dried Hibiscus Exported Annually